The APSS utilizes a point system to determine exhibit space assignments.
Points are calculated based on the amount of support contributed during the 2016 calendar year.* Support includes:
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Fees
(e.g. SLEEP Meeting, Sleep Medicine Trends)
- Advertisements (e.g. Preliminary & Final Programs, Mailing List Rental, Journal SLEEP, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine)
- Educational Grants, Contributions and/or Donations made to the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Sleep Research Society, American Sleep Medicine Foundation or Sleep Research Society Foundation.
$1,000 = 1 Point
Exhibitors will earn one point for every $1,000 contributed.
To benefit from your points, please send your applications for exhibit space and sponsorships with payment by February 1, 2017. Applications received after February 1, 2017, will not be assigned booth space based on points.
Booth points are also earned by submitting your SLEEP 2017 exhibitor application and sponsorship application and payment by January 18, 2017 (the early-bird submission deadline) – PLUS the booth points will count towards SLEEP 2017 and SLEEP 2018!
The following items also count towards SLEEP 2017 and SLEEP 2018 booth points if they are submitted by the early-bird submission deadline:
- Sleep Medicine Trends 2017 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Applications
- 2017 Advertising Insertion Orders (Ads in the Journal SLEEP and the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
ACME Sleep Supply submits their SLEEP 2017 exhibitor application and payment by February 1, 2017; they are eligible to utilize their accumulated points from 2016 towards their 2017 booth placement:
|Sleep Medicine Trends 2016 Exhibit Space ||$2,500 (2.5 points) |
|SLEEP 2016 Exhibit Space ||$5,400 (5.4 points) |
|SLEEP 2016 Sponsorships ||$1,450 (1.45 points) |
|Transition Ad in the May issue of the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine ||$2,300 (2.3 points) |
|2016 Total Commitment for SLEEP 2017 || $11,650 (11.65 points) |
*Exhibitors with the most points will have priority. The date of receipt of an application will be used in determining booth assignments: 1) in order to break a tie in points or 2) to determine priority of space for applications received after the deadline.
SLEEP 2017 Corporate Supporter Recognition Program
As you consider your advertising and marketing plans for 2017, keep in mind the unique opportunities that are available:
- Advertising in the Journal SLEEP and/or the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
- Exhibiting at SLEEP
- Securing SLEEP Sponsorships
- Advertising in the SLEEP Preliminary & Final Programs
- Direct Mail Campaign - Renting the Pre- and Post-Meeting Attendee Mailing List
By securing these opportunities you will be able to maximize your reach to the sleep medicine community and receive additional recognition and rewards before, during, and after SLEEP 2017.
In an effort to recognize companies that support the APSS through advertising/promotional opportunities mentioned above, the APSS offers the Corporate Supporter Recognition Program! Companies will be recognized as Premier, Elite, or Signature supporters based on their participation as advertisers in the 2016 and/or 2017 volume-year(s) of SLEEP, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, and as a SLEEP 2016 and/or SLEEP 2017 exhibitor, sponsor, and/or advertiser. Make sure your company receives additional benefits such as multiple discounts, free exposure and special advertising opportunities throughout the year.
Rewards & Recognition Program